Twilight and Snow White and the Huntsman star Kristen Stewart has placed first on Forbes magazine’s 2012 list of highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
Stewart, who at age 22 was also the youngest actress featured on the list, raked in $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
She earned $12.5 million for the last two Twilight films, and also negotiated a share of the films’ total profits.
Cameron Diaz came in a close second on the list, earning $34 million since last May.
In compiling its list of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses, Forbes considered the actresses’ salaries, residuals and endorsements.
The list found the top 10 highest-paid Hollywood actresses earned a total of $200 million, compared to $361 million earned by the top 10 highest-paid actors.
Here are the top 10 highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, according to Forbes:
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million.
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million.
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million.
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million.
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million.
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million.
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million.
8T. Meryl Streep, $12 million.
8T. Kristen Wiig, $12 million.
10. Jennifer Aniston $11 million.