Get ready for the sun with our must-have picks for this spring
1. The Candy Bag from Furla. In an array of fun colours, this cool and chic bag returns for another spring and summer. Perfect for sun basking in the park it can also join you for adventures in the city once the sun sets.
2. Why trod around in the same shoes as everyone else? Make a ballerina statement this spring with this fun and cute – yet super stylish – Printed Silk Ballerina shoe from Burberry.
3. If you’re not into the indie Ray-Ban-look or the aviators, then try the Elizabeth Taylor look with these timeless Gucci shades.
4. Get in the exercising spirit for beach 2012 with these cute water bottles. Get your own personally motivated one at www.cafepress.com
5. Go stylish with this gorgeous wide brim hat from Stella McCartney; perfect for the spring party.
6. Scarves are very in right now! Try this fruity D&G scarf as a neck warmer, headband or wrapped around your pony tail.
7. Spring fresh in a bottle! That’s this perky bottle from Chloé; citrusy but rosy you’ll smell like the French countryside.
8. Be the queen of your neighbourhood when lounging in this extravagant garden chair. The Linvin “The Queen of Love” chair comes in all the colours of the rainbow and is made of recyclable linear polyethylene. Think that sounds super? They are also UV resistant so you can lounge as much as you want in the spring sun without the colour fading.
9. O’hoy sailor! Get sailor ready with this cute anchors away bracelet from Kate Spade, when dressing the part for this spring’s nautical outings.
10. Make a smooth transition into spring with this black and pink dress from Pucci: you can be sure to be the hit of the party.View Comments